Saturday, June 18, 2011

Winning!


Sometimes I am amazed at my timing...

...as I announced in an earlier post, I am one of the newest contributing writers on the Hack Library School blog. Just two weeks after my first post, it was announced that the blog was the recipient of the 2011 Salem Press Best Newcomer Library Blog Award!

While I'd like to think that it was my brilliant review of my MLIS program that finally swayed the judges, I know that the credit belongs in the hands of the original hackers, who have worked very hard establishing the blog as the foremost commentary of library school and the changes face of information management.

The editors and I are all very honored to be listed with the winners of other categories, all of whom are bloggers that we follow and look up to:

General Library Blog: Librarian in Black

Public Library Blog: Swiss Army Librarian

Academic Library Blog: Information Tyrannosaur

School Library Blog: The Unquiet Librarian

Local Library Blog: Cecil County Public Library

Quirky Library Blog: Librarian's Guide to Etiquette

Commercial Library Blog: Neverending Search

No comments:

Post a Comment